Using the Nemo GRABO benefits any industry that requires the lifting and moving of large or heavy objects. Movers shifting wooden furniture, Pavers working with heavy stone, Tilers making tiling more efficient, to Glaziers fitting windows.
These are the materials the Nemo GRABO can work with:
- Glass. The GRABO is perfect for a glazier.
- Laminated cardboard.
- Plastics of all types.
- Wood, both rough and smooth.
- Metals. The GRABO sees no challenge in picking up metal with diamond plate or other uneven patterned surfaces.
- Tiles, smooth and patterned/uneven surfaces.
- GRABO works great with concrete, paving stones, granite and other less porous stones.
- Dry Wall.
Nemo GRABO is Easy to use!
Simply do the following:
- Place the GRABO on the item that you want to move.
- Press the green button to activate the vacuum. Once the vacuum is activated it creates a strong suction allowing it to easily stick to any non-porous surface.
- Smoothly lift the item and move it to where you want to place it. For maximum lift, the vacuum can stay activated even while you are moving your item. The rubber-protected pressure gauge will allow you to always monitor the vacuum pressure level.
- Press the red button to release the item.
Using the Nemo GRABO improves efficiency and safety for you and your colleagues.